This is a not-to-be-missed event for any investor currently holding investment companies
The Association of Investment Companies (AIC) will hold its first ever Investment Company Showcase on Friday 28 October 2022.
**The Showcase is free to attend with the use of promotional code SHOWCASE22.**
Open to all, this in-person event will be held at Novotel London West, Hammersmith from 10am to 4pm and is an opportunity for investors to hear directly from more than 30 leading investment company fund managers. There will also be the chance to find out how investment companies work and how investors can build a portfolio of investment companies to help meet their financial goals.
The Showcase will cover a wide range of topics from property to private equity, from emerging markets to emerging technologies, and from renewable energy to broad
UK and global equity markets. Speakers will review how to beat inflation and generate consistent income from portfolios in uncertain times, as well as giving their thoughts on the economic outlook.
Leading the line-up of experienced fund managers and investment experts are:
- Jason Baggaley – abrdn Property Income
- Andrew Bell – Witan
- Emma Bird, Head of Investment Trust Research – Winterflood Securities
- Georgina Brittain – JPMorgan UK Smaller Companies and JPMorgan MidCap
- Myrto Charamis – Co-Head of Investment Companies and Head of Research, Berenberg
- John Citron – JPMorgan Emerging Markets
- David Cornell – India Capital Growth
- Job Curtis – City of London
- Emily Fletcher – Blackrock Frontiers
- Andrew Hampson – Tufton Oceanic Assets
- James Harries – Securities Trust of Scotland
- James Henderson – Lowland, Henderson Opportunities Trust and Law Debenture Corporation
- Peter Hewitt – CT Global Managed Portfolio
- Kenneth MacKenzie – Target Healthcare REIT
- Sue Noffke – Schroder Income Growth
- Iain Pyle – Shires Income
- Ben Rogoff – Polar Capital Technology
- Peter Spiller – Capital Gearing Trust
- Helen Steers – Pantheon International
- Bruce Stout – Murray International
The event offers investors the flexibility to pick and choose between sessions that are most relevant to them. A full line-up and programme can be found on the AIC’s website.
The Showcase is free to attend with the use of promotional code SHOWCASE22.
Richard Stone, Chief Executive of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC), said: “This is a not-to-be-missed event for any investor currently holding investment companies in their portfolio, thinking of investing or just wanting to learn more about investment companies.
“It’s a unique opportunity to hear from a very wide range of investment company managers across many exciting investment sectors, all under one roof.”