Event in Progress:
Research Tree provides access to ongoing research coverage, media content and regulatory news on Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
We currently have 16 research reports from 2
Companies: Trident Royalties Plc
PetroTal is a London and Toronto-listed E&P company, holding a 100% interest in the Bretana field, onshore Peru. This delivered production of 19.0mbbl/d in Q2 2023, supporting strong cash flows for the company based on its established oil export routes, onshore cost profile and fiscal terms. On the back of these cash flows and a healthy balance sheet, PetroTal has now established returns to shareholders. As such, the stock offers a strong prospective yield of over 10%, alongside production grow
Companies: PetroTal Corp.
• The US$2.7 mm cash position at the end of June is in line with our expectations.
• Although inflation across the industry and rig availability had complicated and delayed the finalization of a farm-in agreement for Anchois in Morocco, negotiations on partnering are in the final stages. A partner could be announced very soon.
• Progress has been made across the portfolio. Onshore Morocco, permitting is under way with drilling now expected to start in early 2024 with up to four wells. Prospects
Companies: Chariot Limited
Diversified reported strong interim results, with production that was marginally below our estimate more than outweighed by tight cost control to deliver EBITDA ahead of our forecast; we broadly retain our FY23 estimates.
Companies: Diversified Energy Company PLC
PetroTal has announced production numbers for July and August, maintaining full year guidance, alongside providing an operational update.
We believe that the outlook for Pantheon Resources is significantly improving.
Companies: Pantheon Resources plc
Companies: Touchstone Exploration Inc
Central Asia Metals (CAML LN) results in H1 2023 follow a record prior comparable period, with the swing between the two primarily due to commodity price performance. H1 2023 net revenue of US$93.6m was down 18% YoY, EBITDA of US$48.9m was down 35% YoY. COGS was up 9.8% YoY given global inflationary pressures. Other charges on the P&L were minimal particularly now CAML is debt free. Owing to the timing of tax charges and some unfavourable working capital movements which we expect to be resolved
Companies: Central Asia Metals Plc
Bushveld Minerals (“BMN”) has released its results for H1 2023 having already released production of 1,784t at a weighted average cash cost of US$26.6/kgV, with H1 sales of 2,096tV through destocking during the period. Revenue for the period was US$78.4m, with adj EBITDA of US$10.3m and attributable NPAT of -US$14m. The company finished H1 with US$3.7m of cash and US$90.7m of debt. We expect H2 production of 1,992tV, split between 925tV from Vanchem and 1,067tV from Vametco, bringing full year p
Companies: Bushveld Minerals Limited
Hannam & Partners
Companies: Shanta Gold Limited
Bushveld delivered as robust a financial performance as could reasonably be expected in H1 2023 given the operational challenges faced. We are encouraged by the reported progress made at both Vametco and Vanchem since, and vanadium price aside (current prices are soft, and pose a downside risk if they do not recover in-line with our assumptions) we think Bushveld is broadly on course to meet our full-year estimates. But given its stressed balance sheet, concluding the refinancing of its c.US$45m
Alternative Resource Capital
The partnering process at Anchois is now close to a conclusion, with farm-out negotiations in their final stages. The FEED phase of the Anchois gas development was completed in March, with Chariot continuing to make progress across all the Anchois technical and commercial workstreams. Post period, Chariot added the synergistic, low-cost, low-risk Loukos Onshore licence. Loukos Onshore contains several near-term drilling opportunities, which, if successful could lead to fast-tracked gas productio
• Production continues to be impacted by the reduced barge movements to/from Brazil during the low river dry season.
• Production in July of 11,552 bbl/d had been previously reported. Production in August was 12,651 bbl/d, in line with previous indications (~13 mbbl/d).
• We forecast ~12 mbbl/d production in 3Q23.
• The company has re-iterated its FY23 production guidance of 14 15 mbbl/d.
• Important upcoming newsflow includes the potential reopening of the ONP pipeline allowing PetroTal to inc