Event in Progress:
Research Tree provides access to ongoing research coverage, media content and regulatory news on ZENYATTA VENTURES.
We currently have 2 research reports from 0
Jubilee is a unique business and a truly positive ESG story. It recovers metals from mine wastes in long-established mining regions of South Africa and Zambia. It has regional concentrators processing waste to produce chrome concentrate and copper concentrate and chrome tailings, which are sent to central hubs that produce refined metal. The story began with the Inyoni PGM and Chrome hub in SA; here, Jubilee proved its capacity to recover value from decades of mine waste produced from the Bushve
Companies: Jubilee Metals Group PLC
Companies: Sylvania Platinum Ltd.
Zinnwald Lithium has announced an updated Mineral Resource Estimate for its 100% owned eponymous lithium project located in the old mining region of Saxony, eastern Germany. The MRE update incorporates 26,911 metres of new diamond core drilling across 84 drill holes and a reinterpreted and updated geological model since the previous MRE which was released in September 2018. The most important aspect of which is the focus on the lithium mineralisation hosted by the broader zone of altered albite
Companies: Zinnwald Lithium Plc
• YE23 1P and 2P reserves are estimated at 29.9 mmbbl and 37.9 mmbbl respectively. This represents a reserve replacement ratio of 219%.
• The reserves addition is much greater than we expected. Valeura has booked 7 mmbbl at Wassana (we expected only 5 mmbbl) and has replaced 112-147% of the 2023 production at each of the other fields.
• While the YE23 Brent prices assumptions for 2024-2026 are now only ~US$78-80/bbl (US$81-82/bbl at YE22 for the same periods), the after tax NPV10 of the 1P rese
Companies: Valeura Energy Inc.
Sound is a transition energy company with strong ESG credentials and a clear route to first gas production and revenues in 2024 through its low-cost phased development in Morocco, with significant resource upside to develop.
Companies: Sound Energy plc
Companies: CPH2 GHH ARC KRM STX ATOM
• The CN-5 well encountered 45 feet of Ubaque pay to base of sand with 25% porosity and 5 Darcy permeability. The well targeted the Carrizales Noroeste prospect, west of the Carrizales Norte known pool boundary.
• The boundary fault was not encountered in the Ubaque, which suggests that the Ubaque at Carrizales Norte and Carrizales Noroeste consists of a continuous larger pool that extends to the West.
• CN-5 confirms that there is a stratigraphic component to the trapping mechanism in the Uba
Companies: Arrow Exploration Corp.
Arrow has announced the successful results of its CN-4 and CN-5 wells, resulting in a new producer in CN-4 and a new discovery in the Carrizales Noroeste prospect in CN-5.
Companies: Plexus Holdings (POS:LON)Bank of Georgia Group Plc (BGEO:LON)
Companies: AUQ BEM ORR SOLG AAL KEFI PXC POLY
Companies: SolGold Plc
Petards supplies advanced security and surveillance systems to the Rail, Defence and Traffic Technology markets. This morning, the group has announced an order valued at £0.35m in their QRO Solutions business, which provides ANPR solutions for a range of customers including a number of UK police forces. The order is expected to be delivered during 2024, with the customer representing one of the UK's largest police forces and a new customer to the business. QRO will deliver their proprietary Q-Bo
Companies: Phoenix Copper Ltd. (United Kingdom)
Empyrean Energy, Baron Oil, Diversified Energy, Tethys Oil, Plexus Holdings, EnQuest, Ithaca Energy, PetroTal, Jadestone Energy, Star Energy, Union Jack Oil, Synergia Energy, Eni SpA, Occidental Petroleum Source: FactSet, weekly change 12/02/24-16/02/24 Oil closed at its highest settling price this year as increasing tensions in the Middle East outweighed hotter-than-expected US inflation data that’s damping the prospect of interest rate cuts. West Texas Intermediate rose above $79 a barrel afte
Companies: BOIL EME POS TETY TETY
Pan African Resources’ (PAF’s) H124 results were released on 14 February, with earnings (and headline earnings) within 1.5% of our forecast and normalised headline earnings within 1.2% of our forecast (see Exhibit 4). While only one asset (BTRP) achieved record adjusted EBITDA, PAF’s three other main assets all recorded adjusted EBITDA numbers that were close to record levels in rand terms to result in a record adjusted EBITDA outcome for the group as a whole of ZAR1,512.6m – 20.2% above H222 an
Companies: Pan African Resources PLC